250 gm Chhole ( Boiled)
1 bunch Green Methi Leaves
5-6 Boiled and fried Potatoes
Salt as per taste
1 large onion finely chopped
2 tbsp Garlic paste
1 tsp Green chilly paste
2 tbsp Tomato puree
1 tsp Red chilly powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Chhole masala
1/2 tsp Chat masala
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Soak Methi leaves in slat water about 10 minutes. Sieve it and keep aside.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil add methi leaves and saute for 2 minutes and keep aside.
- Again heat 1 1/2 tsp oil add finely chopped onion saute till translucent, add garlic paste and green chilly paste and saute for minutes.
- Add tomato puree and mix well, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix red chilly powder, turmeric powder, chhole masala and chat masala saute for 5 minutes till oil seperates.
- Add fried methi leaves and Fried potatoes mix well so that masala coated over it.
- Add 1/4 cup water and boiled chhole, salt and lemon juice mix well. Add more 1/4 cup water and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with chapati or rice.