125 gm sugar
12 cup water
5 tsp chopped lemon grass
5 tsp tea leaves
2 lemon sliced
Few mint leaves for decoration
- Put the sugar, water and lemon grass in a vessel to boil.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes on high flame.
- Remove from the heat, add the tea leaves, cover and leave the syrup for at least 20 minutes.
- Strain and cool. fill the syrup in a bottle.
- To serve, put in each glass 2 tbsp of syrup, 4 ice cubes a lemon slice, 1/2 cup of water and decorate with few mint leaves.
- Serve cold
Note - Store the syrup in freeze.