Maida 2 cups
Oil 2-3 tbsp
Curd 1/4 cup
Green coriander 2-3 tbsp ( finely chopped)
Baking soda 1/4 tsp
Salt less than 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
- First of all we need to knead flour before starting to make kulchas.
- Make crater in the center of the flour.
- Pour curd, baking soda,salt, sugar and 2 tsp oil in it.
- Mix all the ingredients properly till sugar is dissolved.
- Now we will knead a soft dough using warm water.( add water gradually).
- To knead the dough we have to pick , turn and press it for 6-7 minutes.
- This should be done till the dough turn smooth all over.
- Apply some oil in your hand and knead the dough in the similar way.
- Cover the dough for 3-4 hours to ferment. ( In winter set aside for 12-14 hours).
- We need some dry maida and roll them in oval shape. ( It should be little thick).
- Apply little water on the upper surface then add the coriander leaves. Now press it with hand.
- Heat the pan place the kulcha on it and cook. When u see bubbles on surface turn it.
- Cook till both sides turn brown. Now remove from heat.
- Serve kulch with Chole, chutney or any gravy curry.