·400 gm boneless chicken breast
·1 cup curd (dahi / yogurt)
·2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
·1 teaspoon cashew nuts
·1 teaspoon almonds
·1 teaspoon lemon juice
·2 tablespoon fresh cream
·1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
·1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
·2 tbsp fresh mint leaves chopped
·2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
·1 tablespoon oil or butter
·Salt to taste
1. Rinse the chicken pieces in running water and cut into medium size chunks. Also soak almonds in water for about 20 minutes. Remove the skin from almonds and keep them aside.
2. Now in a big bowl, mix the curd, ginger-garlic paste, cream, salt, lemon juice,garama masala, white pepper, chopped coriander and mint leaves very well.
3. Make the paste of almonds and cashew nuts and add into it.
4. Add about 1/2 tablespoon of oil in yogurt mixture and marinate pieces of chicken in it. Coat all the chicken pieces very well, cover the marination and keep it aside at least for 1 hour. (In this way chicken gets the flavors and juices of ingredients of marination).
5. Preheat the oven at 350C degrees for 5 minutes and put the wooden skewers in warm water.
6. Thread the chicken pieces into skewers and place in the oven. Lightly brush with some oil.
7. Grill for about 20 - 30 minutes until chicken tenders and becomes juicy. When the chicken is done, then remove out from the skewers.
8. Serve hot with coriander chutney and cabbage salad.