Potato boiled and mashed 2
Onion 1 finely chopped
Garam Masala, 1 tsp
Chilli Powder, 1/2 tsp
Salt, as per taste
Ginger Garlic Paste. 1 tsp
- Finely chopped the all vegetables i.e. capsicum, cabbage, french beans and carrot.
- Put oil in the pan and add ginger garlic paste and salt and other masalas.
- Add the chopped veggies. Keep mixture at room temperature.
- Make chapatti of jowar, wheat and gram flour.
- Stuff the mixture in between two such chapatti and apply butter on it and then keep it for toasting. After removing cut of the extra pieces. Dish is ready.