1 medium sized corn
1/2 tsp ground and crushed black pepper
1 tbsp spring onion ( chopped)
1 tbsp butter/ Olive oil
2 cup of water( or else 1 cup water, 1 cup vegetable stock)
Salt to taste
2 tbs cornflour
- First of all boil the corn cobs and scrape the corn kernels.
- About 2 tsp corn keep aside.
- Blend the remaining corn with some water to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil/ butter in a pan saute the spring onion until it gets transparent.
- Mix the corn paste and stir.
- Now mix water and vegetable stock and stir continuously.
- Allow the soup to come to a boil.
- Add black pepper, salt and remaining corn kernels.
- Stir and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix cornflour paste in it stir and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes till the soup get thick and cornflour get cooked.
- Hot sweet corn soup is ready to serve.