1/2 Kg Rice
2-3 spring Curry leaves
2-3 Tbsp Oil
2 Tsp mustard seeds
1 Tsp chick peas ( chana daal)
1 Tsp Urad daal
4-6 Dry red chillies
3-4 green chilli finely chopped
1" Ginger chopped
Pinch of Hing
1 cup fresh curd ( not too soured)
- Boil the Rice and let it cool a bit.
- Heat the oil and put mustard seeds, chick peas and urad daal. when these all begins to crackle add the curry leaves,hing, red chiilies, green chillies and ginger.
- Stir the mixture for a while and then add the rice. Salt to taste. Mix to all together well with spoon.
- Remove from the fire , mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Now add the curd in to the rice and mix well. Curd Rice is ready.