1 1/2 cup flour
1 finely chopped Onion
100 gm shelled green peas ( mashed in mixer)
Ginger Garlic paste to taste
1Tbsp tomato puree
100 gm arvi boiled and mashed
salt as required
Green chili paste as per taste
- Add one tsp oil to the flour , mix and add enough water to bind to a smooth dough. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat two Tsp oil and fry onion till brown. Add mashed green peas, ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, arvi, salt and green chili paste.
- Keep stirring on low heat for 10 minutes. set aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into marble sized balls for the filling.
- Divide the flour dough into lemon sized balls. Roll them into cup shapes. Place the filling ball in the centre of each and close the dough ball so as to cover it.