1 Rsgulla ( if small rasgulla then use 2)
2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Tbsp Rose Syrup
1 glass bowl
Aluminum foil to cover the bowl
- Squeeze out some sugar syrup from Rasgulla. Now place this in the bowl.
- Melt the vanilla Ice Cream. Pour the melted Ice Cream over the Rasgulla. See that it covers the Rasgulla completely.
- Now on top of this gently pour the Rose Syrup.
- Cover this bowl with an aluminum foil.and keep it in freezer to set. Allow it to set for 60 minutes. till Ice Cream is done.
- Remove and served chilled.