It is a steamed Rice noodle garnish with grated coconut on top.
Roasted Rice flour 2 cup
Warm Water 2 1/2 cup
- Mix the flour with salt and add warm water slowly in it and mix well.
- Leave for few minutes and then knead into a smooth dough. Apply little oil in your palm to avoid sticking.
- Take the Chakari making mold put scoop of dough in it press it in a greased Idali mold or in a plate in a circular motion. Repeat in each plate.
- Sprinkle grated coconut on top of each plate and steamed it as we do for Idlis.
- Steamed for 10-15 minutes or completely cooked. Remove from heat and serve hot with milk/ stew.