Black peeper 5
Grated Coconut 1/2( Extract the milk)
Coriander seeds 1 tsp
Cumin seeds ¼ tsp
Garlic cloves 3
green Chillies 2
Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
Oil 3 tsp
red chilli 3
Salt & Turmeric powder to taste
- Boil the eggs. Take out the skin and cut into 2pieces each.
- Peel off the potatoes and cut into 4pieces each.
- Chop the onion, ginger,garlic and green chillies.
- Heat 1 spoon oil in a pan and fry the red chillies, blackpeeper and cumin seeds. Grind it to make fine powder.
- Heat the pan and put 2 spoon oil. splutter the mustard seeds. Add the chopped onions, ginger, garlic and chillies and fry it. when it turns red add the cinnamon and cardamom powder.
- Add the other spices into it and fry it. Mix the potatoes and 2cup water.
- When the pototoes are fully cooked add the coconut milk to it and let it boil.
- Add the egg pieces and put the black pepeer powder. Remove from flame.