250 gm Potatoes
2 big Onion chopped
2 Bread slice
4 Green chillies chopped
1 tbsp Mango powder(Amchur)
1/2 tbsp Garam masala
1 tbsp Besan
Oil for frying
Salt To taste
- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- Mash the bread slice and mix with the potatoes.
- Add green chillies, onions, Mango powder, salt and garam masala.
- Shape this mixture into round balls.
- Flatten them with the plam of your hand and dust them with dry besan.
- Heat the oil and shallow fry the tikkies on a low fire.
- Serve while hot with Khati mithi chutney.