- Curd - 200 gms.
- Besan Boondi - 50 gms. (1/2 small bowl)
- Roasted Cumin seeds - 1/2 tea spoon (powdered)
- Green chilli - 1 (chopped)
- Salt - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Cumin seeds powder 1 tsp
- Soak the besan boondi for 5 minutes into the luke warm water and then strain the water with the strainer.
- Whisk the curd in the mixer and mix boondi into it. Add salt and cumin seeds powder mix well.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan add chopped green chilli and cumin seeds to it. till cumin seeds get brown.
- Mix it very well.
Boondi raita is ready. Sprinkle some red chilli powder to garnish it and serve with food.