3/4 cup Til ( white sesame seeds)
1/2 cup dried coconut grated ( Khopra)
1/4 cup Daalia ( roasted Bengal gram roasted)
1/4 cu peanut ( roasted and coarsely grounded)
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
1/2 Jaggery ( grated)
1 tbsp ghee
- Dry roast sesame seeds in a non stick pan on low heat till lightly browned. Set aside in a bowl.
- Dry roast khopra in the same pan on low heat till lightly browned.
- Add to the sesame seeds in the bowl and mix well .
- Add Daalia and roasted peanut and mix.
- Add green cardamom powder mix. Keep the mixture warm.
- Heat the ghee in a non stick wok. add the jaggery and cook till it reaches a soft ball consistency.
- Add the sesame seeds mixture and mix well..
- Roll them into a round ladoos when the mixture is still hot.
- Cool completely and then store in a air tight container.